Supporting documentation: (Please refer below)
1. Must be a technology teacher below the college level, with less than five years of experience.
2. Must be an active and current member of appropriate district and of OTEA. (District Membership Chair, State Executive Director)
3. Must show evidence of good planning, skill in teaching methods, use of teaching aids, good housekeeping and interest in keeping up-to-date with current teaching trends. (Principal)
4. Must show evidence of school "spirit" by attending open houses, school meetings/functions. (Principal)
5. Must show evidence of a good rapport between teacher/student. (Principal)
6. Must show evidence of continued growth in the field of Technology Education by attending state workshops, conferences, district meetings. (ODE Consultant, Executive Director, District Secretary)
7. Must show evidence of good peer relationships by exhibiting enthusiasm, a willingness to cooperate, and being a good team worker. (Principal)