Student Application for Admission Form
NOTRE DAME CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
You will need to supply the following information:
- Completed application (this form)
- Two recommendation forms or letters from non-relatives (
OR if you prefer a print copy of the form, use this link to print:
- Copy of the student's most recent report card or transcript
- Printed and completed Request for Release of Records form (
- Completed Confidential Medical Information Form (
- Submit a copy of IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable
Applications will be reviewed by the Admissions Department before letters of acceptance are sent out.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Complete the application and return all printed materials to the Director of Enrollment at Notre Dame High School.
2) Send the link (
) for the recommendation form to two individuals who are completing this form for you. They may also choose to write a narrative letter. Give them a date by which the online form should be completed or the the letter should be returned to you. If the recommendation is given to you in a sealed envelope, please do not open it. Relatives may NOT be used for recommendations.
3) To apply for financial aid, you need to go to:
to being the process of applying for tuition assistance.
Upon receipt of your acceptance letter, a $100 registration fee will be due to Notre Dame High School to secure your student's spot and complete the enrollment process.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Notre Dame High School.