Join Brenda's Book Boosters for A BEAUTIFUL MESS!
Do you enjoy reading books? Do you like chatting about books with friends? Do you post about your favorites, or share pics, or blog about them?
Would you enjoy...
* Getting an Advance Reader Copy (ARC) prior to release?
* Participating in Booster-only contests to win paperback books and other prizes?
* Receiving latest book information before anyone else?
If all of this appeals to you, I'd love for you to consider joining my team! I'm putting together a group of readers who enjoy writing reviews and will help spread the word about A BEAUTIFUL MESS, The Mosaic Collection #4
Find more information below.
* Receive an ebook copy of the book prior to release via BookFunnel
* Booster-only contests to win books, gift cards, and other prizes
* You’re the first to know of upcoming plans and to see book covers
* Join the Brenda S. Anderson Book Boosters group on Facebook. This is how I will communicate with you.
* Leave a review on Amazon, Goodreads, & BookBub within one week of the release date of the novel. Reviews are also welcome at Barnes and Noble, your blog, or other reader venues.
* Sign up for my e-newsletter >here< and receive a free short story with subscription.
* Subscribe to my blog
* Like Brenda S Anderson Author on Facebook:
* Share promotional graphics (I create for you) across social media
* Talk about the book! Tell your Facebook and Twitter followers and post pics on Instagram and Twitter (where applicable). Talk it up on reader-focused sites. Tell your best friends and neighbors and fellow churchgoers and co-workers and the person you pass on the street and … well, you get the idea!
About A BEAUTIFUL MESS
Can she love the child who broke up her marriage?
Three years ago, Erin Belden’s happy life became a shattered mess. After her husband admitted to an affair and that a child had been conceived, he left her and their young daughter for his new family. Now, she’s finally ready to put the pieces of her life together. She’s set to launch her own business and even thinks her heart might be open to romance—should the right man come along.
But just when everything seems to be lining up, she receives a devastating call: her ex-husband and his wife have been killed in a car accident, and Erin is listed in their will as their daughter’s legal guardian.
How can she be a mother to the child—let alone love the child—who broke up her marriage? Does she have the courage to start over yet again and turn this mess into a mosaic of beauty?
A single mother’s journey from bitterness to forgiveness.
I Want to Join Your Booster Team!
Fill out the form below, and I will respond to you soon!
***IMPORTANT NOTE: This is NOT a group to join because you only want free books. I'm looking for a team of people who enjoy my work and are excited to help spread the word about my new releases. One of The Best ways to create a buzz is to leave reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, B&N, personal blog, etc. ***
Mailing Address - Street
State / Province
Which Brenda S. Anderson books have you read?
Pieces of Granite (Coming Home Sequel)
Chain of Mercy (Coming Home #1)
Memory Box Secrets (Coming Home #2)
Hungry for Home (Coming Home #3)
Coming Home (a Coming Home Short Story)
Risking Love (Where the Heart Is #1)
Capturing Beauty (Where the Heart Is #2)
Planting Hope (Where the Heart Is #3)
Long Way Home (The Potter's House Books #4)
Place Called Home (The Potter's House Books #11)
Home Another Way (The Potter's House Books #18
Do you have an active Amazon account that allows you to leave reviews on
Are you willing to write an honest review and post it to Amazon, Goodreads AND BookBub within a week of A Beautiful Mess's release?
Thank you for your interest in joining my Book Booster team and for taking the time to fill out this form. If you need to contact me, you can e-mail me at Brenda@BrendaAndersonBooks.com.
Membership to this team is at my discretion. If you are accepted and do not remain an active participant, you may be removed from the group. Thank you for your understanding!
Brenda S. Anderson
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service