FWB Volunteer Application
Application for volunteers interested in FWB Productions.
Most Volunteer jobs require some degree of physical activity. Whether it is standing, walking, lifting or other types of exertion, be prepared for some motion, and respect your own limitations. We all work hard, but we want your experience to be a positive one. Plan to be out in the elements during your time with us.
Thursday, April 5th, 2018
The Grand Ole Rager feat. Keith Urban
Evans Towne Center Park - Lady A Pavilion
7016 Evans Town Center Boulevard, Evans, GA 30809
Friday, April 6th, 2018
The Major Rager feat. George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic
The Augusta Common
836 Reynolds St, Augusta, GA 30901
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with FWBpro for The Major Rager 2018 and/or The Grand Ole Rager 2018
Each volunteer applicant is required to complete an individual Volunteer Application.
Confirmation of your volunteer assignment will be communicated via email to the address you provide below.
1. Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Shift times and assignments may be adjusted day of show based on need.
3. All volunteers are required to arrive 30 minutes before their assigned shift time to allow for check-in.
4. Volunteer parking will be available in a designated area. Space will be limited. Volunteers are encouraged to carpool.
5. If you are not able to fulfill your volunteer assignment, please contact us immediately so that a replacement can be found. If you know of someone who is willing to cover your assignment, please let us know as soon as possible.
6. Meal Vouchers will be provided for each volunteer. Water will be readily available as well.
We greatly value your time and appreciate your effort!
We will do our best to ensure you have an Raging volunteer experience! If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Taylor at
I would like to volunteer for
April 5th - The Grand Ole Rager feat. Keith Urban
April 6th - The Major Rager feat. George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Friends With Benefits Productions.