Please read the sections below and then choose "yes" or "no" to continue with the form.
People who can serve as proctors include certified librarians, military education services officers, embassy representatives, and school officials (such as principals, deans, or guidance counselors).
Proctors may not themselves currently be, or plan to be, Saylor Academy students.
○ Verify student identification prior to entering the testing area.
○ Verify that no instructional materials or other aids are taken into the testing area by the student, unless specific permission is granted by Saylor Academy.
○ Provide a suitable location for taking the exam, comfortable and free of distractions.
○ Frequently monitor student during the exam to ensure they are completing the exam according to guidelines.
○ Fill out and return the Proctor’s Responsibility Form. If proctoring more than one exam or more than one student, you must fill out a form for each individual exam session.