This study is being conducted jointly with the University of Chicago and New York University. To participate in the study, you will need to fill out this form, complete a short demographic survey, and participate in an interview with member(s) of the research team in person or over video conference.
What is the study about?
- We want to learn more about what educational technologies are used in K-12 schools in the US, why those technologies are used, and how those technologies impact students.
What do I have to do to participate?
- You must first complete the form below.
- If you are selected, you will be asked to complete a survey on your demographics that should take no longer than 10 minutes
- You will then participate in a 30-45 minute interview in person or through a video conferencing platform such as Zoom.
What do I get out of it?
- You will receive a link to a $20 Amazon gift card upon completing the questionnaire and virtual interview.
- You will have the chance to learn more about how educational technologies impact students.
- With your help, we will use develop guidelines and tools to help educators, parents, and students use educational technologies without compromising student privacy or security.
All participation is voluntary and may be stopped at any time.
To find out more about the study, you can visit: https://airlab.cs.uchicago.edu/edtechstudy