World Vegetable Center, South Asia Application for 'TYLCV' training
This training program, organised by World Vegetable Center, South Asia at Hyderabad, India, is self supported, with a blend of theory and practical sessions. Dr Peter Hanson and Dr Lawrence Kenyon will be our expert trainers.
1. Name(Match with your passport)
2. Date of Birth
4. Educational qualification
5.Name of your company/organisation
6. Present position/Title/Designation
7. Years of working experience on vegetable breeding
8. Which crop do you work on breeding
9. Contact phone number
10. Contact address
11. Are you experienced in Marker Assisted Selection? If yes, how do you rate yourself?
Beginner (0-2 years)
Mid level (2-4 years)
Advanced (>4 years)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The World Vegetable Center.
Terms of Service