Referral Letter Online Request Form
General Policy for Securing Referral Letter
1. Only bonafide DLSU-D students and employees are eligible to avail of referral service.
2. Referral letter request is on first-come-first-served basis.
3. The number of researchers to be accommodated is subject to the policy of the library/institution to be visited.
4. Researchers are advised to check the WebPAC of the school to be visited in order to determine the availability of the materials needed for research.
5. Researchers must observe the rules and regulations of the library/institution to be visited (e.g. proper dress code, decorum, etc.)
6. The library does not issue referral letter during term breaks and during the examination periods of the DLSU-D and the schools/institutions to be visited.
Put X if you don't have middle names.
DLSU-D I.D. Number
(use DLSU-D e-mail account e.g.
Faculty (Senior High School)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service