A Foodie Stays Fit Skincare Questionnaire
I had horrible skin problems into my late 20s, including severe acne, rashes, extreme dryness, you name it. I also tried SO MANY BRANDS, wasting hundreds of dollars and nothing worked. My skin seemed to get worse. I finally found a brand that works beautifully for my skin and I LOVE helping others get on a routine that works for them too. Fill out this quick questionnaire and I'll get back to you ASAP with recommendations specific to your skin type!
1. Your name:
2. How old are you?
3. What would you consider to be your skin type?
Normal (no or few blemishes, balanced, etc.)
Oily (dull or shiny complexion, blackheads and breakouts more common, large pores common)
Dry (dull or rough complexion, irritation common, flaky)
Combination (areas of both dry and oily skin usually along the forehead, nose, and chin)
Sensitive (does not tolerate many products well , redness, irritation, itchy, burning common)
4a. What's your primary skin concern?
active acne / too much oil
no major concerns - just want safer products
4b. What are your secondary skin concerns?
5. If you have had a reaction to skin care products before, please tell me more about what products and what happened.
6. What does your current skincare routine consist of? (Please list the brand/company and what you like/dislike)
7. Do you have a budget in mind? If so, what range would you like to stay in to get started?
Less than $50
$200 or more
I'm open--depending on what's needed
8. Are you interested in hearing about our makeup line and recommendations on product?
No, not at this time
9. If interested in cosmetics, please tell me a little bit about which products you currently use and would be interested in replacing with safer options.
10. Are you interested in becoming a consultant?
Yes, I want to learn more!
No, not right now
Maybe! Gotta think about it.
Please list any other concerns or questions you might have here. Happy to help as much as I can!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service