Lakes of Fire 2019 Chill and Quiet Zone Survey
Greetings! With the announcement of the new Chill and Quiet Zones in 2019, the Lakes of Fire leads want to hear from you. If you can take two minutes to fill in this brief survey, it would help us out.
In case you need it, here's a quick summary of these new zones:
1) In 2019, we are opening additional camp space that can accommodate 300 people
2) We are dividing the space into a Chill Zone and a Quiet Zone
3) Chill Zone allows for limited amplified music during the day and ultra-quiet generators
4) Quiet Zone allows for no generators and no amplified music
5) Porto-potties, a lit walkway to Lucky Lake, and other on-site infrastructure will be provided
Map with the New Space in Green below
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service