Mental health and benefits research
1. What is your job role?
2. Where do you work?
Citizens Advice (Knowsley)
Citizens Advice (outside of Knowsley)
Other charitable advice
3. How often do you encounter clients who have mental health difficulties?
4. Of these clients, how many require information or assistance with a benefit issue?
Most clients (around 75% or more)
Many clients (about 50% or more)
A few clients (25% or more)
None (fewer than 10%)
5. How often do you feel a client’s mental health issues affect their understanding of, or ability to deal with the benefit claiming process?
Most of the time
6. What is the effect of this (tick all that apply)?
Delayed claims or require extensions
Client confusion or distress
Client missing out on essential benefits
Client requires longer appointment times
7. To what extent do you find clients with mental health conditions need extra support with their benefit claims?
To a considerable degree
8. Are you familiar with the Disability Empowerment Advisors at local Job Centre Plus offices, and what their role is?
9. What obstacles do you think clients with mental health issues face when claiming benefits (list anything you think is a barrier)?
10. Do you feel clients with mental health issues would benefit from a specialist advisor to assist them with benefit claiming or other benefit issues?
Not at all
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service