Release Letter for Story Concept Submission with Filmy Arts
Craving to make inspiring story concept into a Movie ?
Submit your ideas here.
*** DO NOT SUBMIT - "FULL SCREENPLAY". We'll ask for it, if we like your concept.
*** READ carefully below consent for information submission. This is Important for you.
I am submitting my concept to Filmy Arts (“Company”), the enclosed material including the title, concept, summary, ideas and their particular expressions, all the important features of which are summarized by me at the end of this release letter (“Project Material”), for its consideration. This submission of Project Material and its subsequent review is without any compensation, and does not imply in any way that the Company agrees to compensate me in manner. I agree that this submission shall not be construed as approval of the Project Material by the Company.
I understand and recognize that the Company may already be engaged/engaging in extensive activities relating to creation, acquisition and development of literary, artistic, musical and other material, and exploring ideas and material generated by its employees or other outside sources including plots, titles, screenplays and concepts for motion pictures/television content or any other form of content (“Company Material”), that may resemble the Project Materials submitted. I further recognize that such Company Material may be used in the future which are generated independently or acquired lawfully, but may resemble the Project Materials. In view of this, I renounce any claim of plagiarism or threat of litigation or claim on the ground that the Company has misappropriated any ideas or portion of the Project Material in any further productions of the Company.
In furtherance of the above, and in consideration of such Project Material being evaluated by you, I acknowledge that the Project Material is submitted on the following conditions:
1. I acknowledge that the Company receives numerous submissions of ideas, formats, concepts, stories, screenplays etc. and/or the Company is independently developing and conceptualizing the same as well, which may be similar to the Project Material (either in whole or in part). I fully release the Company of any liability or claim or threat of litigation in relation to use by the Company of any such similar idea or material or portion of the Project Material in any further productions of the Company. I further agree I will not be eligible or entitled to any form of compensation and neither shall I claim and/or enforce or seek to enforce any right and/or action, that the Company misappropriated any ideas or portion of the Project Material in any future productions of the Company in the event such idea or material used by the Company is similar to the Project Material.
2. I acknowledge that there is no fiduciary or confidential relationship between the Company and me, and no such relationship is established by reason of this release letter or by reason of submission of the Project Material to you.
3. The Project Material submitted to you is voluntary and is in no way solicited by you. The submissions are not in confidence, and are limited to the Project Materials submitted to you under this release letter . There is no agreement between us, express or implied, relating to your use or failure to use the Project Material submitted.
4. I represent and warrant that I am the sole author and owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Project Material and have the exclusive, unconditional right and authority to submit the said Project Material to you upon the terms and conditions set forth herein. I further represent that no third party is entitled to any form of compensation in relation to the submission or consideration of the Project Material.
5. I undertake and agree to indemnify you and keep you fully indemnified, at all times from and against any and all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision the legal costs), awards and damages however arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Project Material or any use thereof, or as a result of any breach or non-performance of any undertakings, representations, or warranties given by me herein, as the case may be.
6. I understand that whenever the word “you” or “your” is used, it refers to (i) the Company, (ii) an company affiliated to you by way of common stock ownership or otherwise, (iii) your subsidiaries, (iv) clients of the Company or of any subsidiary or affiliated company, and (v) officers, agents, servants, employees, shareholders, clients, successors and assigns of the Company.
7. In the event any provision or part of any provision of this release letter is held to be void or unenforceable, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed to be deleted from this agreement and shall be of no force and effect and this agreement shall remain in full force and effect as if such provision or part thereof had not originally be contained in this agreement. Notwithstanding the above, in the event of any such deletion, a satisfactory alternative provision shall be inserted in place of the provision so deleted.
8. I have retained at least one copy of the Project Material, and I release you from any and all liability for loss or other damage to the copies of the Project Material submitted to you hereunder.
9. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts of Delhi (and no other courts), India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. I agree and understand the terms and conditions of this release letter and hereby accept it.
Do You Accept aforementioned Release Letter ?
I've read release letter, understand clauses and Accept.
How can we address you ? Always good to know each other. yeah ?
Where can we contact you ? Provide a valid contact.
IMDB profile id
( if you maintain your IMDB Artist profile ) -- Optional
( if you maintain your Linkedin profile ) -- Optional
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service