**This form will also be used for any transportation change requests that occur after your student registers for the 2019-20 school year. This form will also be used for all Hudson School District, St. Patrick's Elementary and Trinity Academy students.**
*Hudson School District Transportation Eligibility Policy:
- Transportation will be provided for students in grades K-8 living one mile or more from the school they attend and for students in grades 9-12 living two miles or more from the school they attend. Distance from the school is determined along the shortest route on a public roadway.
- Only one pickup and one delivery location within your child’s school attendance area is permitted unless the child legally resides at two parental households within the school attendance area.
- Childcare provider must reside within your child’s school attendance area.
- Boundary exceptions are not eligible for transportation.
- All special needs transportation will be arranged with the student's teacher through the IEP process.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING TRANSPORTATION FOR A 4K STUDENT, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST: https://goo.gl/forms/oazHprSUsUS43vks2
If you aren’t sure of the attendance area you live in, click on this link to check: https://wihudsons.traversaride360.com/SchoolSearch.
If you have any questions regarding transportation, please call (715)377-3700 x8050 or email email@example.com.