Mini & Junior Summer Intensive Registration
Join Ms. Kitty for this year's *NEW* Mini & Junior Summer Dance Intensive!
Open to Advanced Beginner through Intermediate Advanced level dancers
Must be age 7+* at time of intensive to attend
*younger students may attend with special approval
Leaps & Turns
+++ PRIZES too!
Intensive Dates & Times: June 25th - 27th, 2021
Friday, June 25th from 4:00-7:30p
Saturday, June 26th from 9:30a-2:30p
Sunday, June 27th from 11:30a-4:00p
Student's Full Name
Student's Age as of June 25th, 2021
Parent/Guardian Cell Phone(s) & Emergency Contact Information
Is your dancer interested in joining our 2021-2022 Competitive Dance Team?
No, thank you
I would like more information please
Good to Know:
WHAT TO BRING:
1. A Lunch or snack each day and a water.
2. Ballet slippers, tap shoes or shoes that can be worn for tap class, and clean sneakers.
3. A mask and a back up mask/face covering.
WHAT TO WEAR:
1. Girls: please wear a leotard and convertible or footless tights each day. Students will need to be able to be barefoot at times.
2. Boys: please wear athletic shorts, a form-fitting tank top or t-shirt, and socks.
Please pick your dancer up promptly each day!
Tuition & Payment Information
How to Pay:
Please place Dance Intensive Tuition check in an envelope with "Kitty‘s Summer Intensive" written on the envelope.
Drop envelope in the tuition box located inside the studio.
Please make checks payable to Kitty Moyer
Check must be in the tuition box by May 31st to receive the discounted rate.
Release of Liability
Release of Liability
In consideration of my minor child/ ward (“My Child”), being allowed to participate in any way in Kitty Moyer’s Summer Intensive program at the Moyer Institute of Dance, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. Dance is a vigorous sporting activity in a unique environment and, as such, poses a significant risk of injury. Dance and related activities always involve certain risks, including, but not limited to serious injury to bones, joints and muscles. The risk of such harm may be limited but will never be eliminated;
2. For myself, spouse and My Child, I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and even if arising from negligence of Sophie Moyer or Kitty Moyer, and assume full responsibility for My Child’s participation;
3. I willingly agree to comply with Kitty’s standards and customary terms and conditions for participation in studio programs. If I observe any unusual and significant concern in My Child’s readiness for participation and/ or in the studio/competition program itself, I will remove My Child from participation and bring such issue to the attention of Kitty immediately.
4. I, for myself, my spouse, My Child and on behalf of my/ our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE SOPHIE MOYER, KITTY MOYER, AND THE MOYER INSTITUTE OF DANCE (“Releases”) with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to personal property incident to My Child’s involvement or participation in studio/competition programs, whether arising from the negligence of the Releases or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and I, for myself, my spouse, My Child and on behalf of my/ our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE all above Releases, from any and all liabilities incident to participation and involvement in studio/competition programs, even if arising from the negligence of Releases, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY. Sign full legal name as E-signature below:
Please email Kitty Moyer with any questions! Thank you.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service