Newtown Holiday Programme - January 2020
Welcome to the Newtown Holiday Programme, run by the Newtown Community & Cultural Centre!
When: 8.30am - 3.00pm, Monday - Friday, 20th - 31st January
Where: Newtown Hall, corner of Daniell / Constable Streets
Who: For Primary School aged children, years 1 - 6 (5-10 years old). Due to high demand, we prioritise Newtown residents and Community Services Card holders.
- Minimum enrolment is 2 days over the two weeks
- You cannot book a trip day unless you have booked 2 other days that week.
- Please bring your Community Services Card when you make payment.
- We regret that we are unable to give refunds for sick days or non-attendance after enrolment.
- Community Service Card Holders: $10 per day / $15 on trip days (Wednesdays). OR whole time $80 per child.
- Non-CSC holders: $20 per day / $25 on trip days. OR whole time $180 per child.
- Enrolment forms should be returned to us by the 16th December. Please note, this is earlier than usual because of the summer break. We hope to be able to confirm enrolments before we close for the summer break on 20th December. The latest we will accept enrolments is 6th January.
- Please note that your child's space is NOT confirmed until you have had an email from us confirming it!
- WINZ subsidies should be applied for by 13th January
- Payment must be received in full by 13th January
- If you have an oustanding balance owing to us from a previous Holiday Programmes, you will not be able to enrol your child/ren in this Holiday Programme
- We are an OSCAR approved programme, so you might qualify for OSCAR assistance (talk to your nearest WINZ office about this). WINZ subsidy forms are available at WINZ or at the Community Centre - please note, we need to sign these forms at the Community Centre.
- Payment can be made by cheque, cash or eftpos in the Community Centre office.
- Payment can be made by online transfer to:
Account name: SHP
Account number: 06 0574 0236602 20
Reference: Your child's name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service