Bhakti Theatre Online Ticket Booking
Number of tickets
Get your ticket/s here:
Kindly Note: a ticket is a minimum R30 donation. Calculate the total by multiplying the number of tickets by R30. E.g. 6 tickets is a minimum donation of R180. Use our secure online donation option to process your payment.
The email notification you receive confirming your payment will serve as your ticket. Kindly ensure you have that email on your phone.
Tickets are also available at the Book Table.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
This is the first Bhakti Theatre that will be hosted in the Amphitheatre since December 2019. We have taken steps to safeguard the health of our audience and residents and completed a thorough risk assessment and consulted with specific service sectors including external auditors.
KINDLY NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET AND A MASK TO ENTER THE SHOW.
Should you be in a risk category, or have underlying health conditions we would strongly recommend that you do not visit.
What to expect on arrival:
1. Show your valid ticket - WITHOUT A VALID TICKET YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRY!
Arrive 30 minutes prior to the show so that checks and screening can be carried out before you take your seat.
2. Individual temperature check with a simple non-touch thermometer. If your reading exceeds the normal temperature of 37.c degrees or more, a recheck will be done and if still high, you WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ACCESS. If you do not have symptoms and history of contact, you will then proceed to the Temple Room.
3. For everyone’s safety, please strictly follow the protocols. It is absolutely mandatory that face masks must be worn throughout the duration of your visit.
4. The ticket master will ask that you:
Maintain social distance between you and other individuals i.e. 2m gap
Please limit your interaction with residents and guests.
Please avoid touching any surfaces.
5. The Temple's ablution facilities is CLOSED.
6. Finally, please stay within the barrier system and do not attempt to visit other parts of the temple.
COVID 19 Check List
If you answer YES to any of the questions then please stay at home·
Today or in the last 14 days:
Do you have/had a fever (>37.8c)? Yes / No
Do you have/had any of the following new symptoms: cough, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, aches and pains, flu-like symptoms, diarrhoea? Yes / No
Have you tested POSITIVE for COVID19? Yes / No
Has anyone in your household or your contacts had (or does anyone currently have): fever, cough, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, aches and pains, flu-like symptoms, diarrhoea? Yes / No
Has anyone in your household or your contacts been tested positive for COVID19? Yes / No
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service