The Arts Industry Council of SA invites you to join us and the South Australian arts community to gather in November to begin an historic conversation, towards creating a 40 Year Vision for the Arts in SA.
Using the process of Open Space Technology and facilitated by Nick Sweeting from London’s acclaimed theatre company Improbable, this unique event aims to give voice to South Australia’s passionate and committed cultural constituency. Open Space gives everyone the chance to discuss, debate and challenge the issues that are important to you; the agenda is set by you and you decide which sessions to attend.
5 & 6 November, 9am-5pm
Adelaide Town Hall
King William St, Adelaide
For full event details, visit: http://aicsa.net.au/a-40-year-vision-for-the-arts/
There are currently 50 subsidised places to attend, with financial support from Arts SA. These places are available to:
* Independent and low income artists and arts workers
* Final year AC Arts students (minimum of 10 places)
Subsidised attendance rates are:
* Full: $35 (reduced from $95) - includes lunch and membership to AICSA
* Concession: $20 (reduced from $80) - includes lunch and membership to AICSA
* Current AICSA member: Free (reduced from $60) - includes lunch. Check if your membership is up-to-date by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the brief submission below for consideration for a subsidised place by 30 October. The places are issued on a first-come, first-serve basis. AICSA will contact you within a week after your application to confirm your place.
For queries, contact:
Arts Industry Council of SA
0411 771 671