Note: 1. Grants must be submitted via this 2017 Hops In Humboldt grant form. Copies of old grants, hand written grants, or snail mailed grants WILL NOT be accepted.
2. If you have received a grant three consecutive years in a row for the same thing, we will give priority to new grant applications.
3. We do not pay for wages, airfare, travel or lodging. Requests for scholarships to youth camps and academic competitions will be accepted.
4. We do not grant funds to individuals.
5. Hops will no longer be accepting grants from Non Profits that are requesting funds that are to be donated to another Non Profit on their behalf.
6. Grants requested by sports teams are limited to a maximum of $500.
7. Hops In Humboldt gives many small grants to many different organizations throughout Humboldt County.
8. Our grants range from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars. Larger community projects are looked at on a case by case basis.
Please be sure to submit all required supporting documents with your completed grant form. Incomplete grants or grants missing supporting documents will not be accepted.
Grants are due no later than November 30th at 5:00 PM. All applicants will be notified by end of the second week in January.
Please email: email@example.com with any questions.