NOTE: The application window is CLOSED, but there's still a way to walk SEA Grad and get involved! Contact email@example.com
to learn more!
We are proud to present the 8th Annual Southeast Asian Graduation!
The Southeast Asian (SEA) Graduation is a ceremony which celebrates the achievements of the graduating SEA students through an intimate, cultural, and inclusive ceremony with the SEA community. With SEA Grad, we will recognize the many struggles and sacrifices that Southeast Asian students and their families have faced on their pathway to higher education. While we share similar historical backgrounds, the Southeast Asian community encompasses many different ethnicity and identities. By coming together, we will build a network of Southeast Asian students who will lead our community beyond the University--acknowledging our differences as well as our potential for unity. This celebration is not only for our graduates and leaders who are the role models of today, but also for the next generations of Southeast Asian brothers and sisters, our role models for the future.
When: Saturday, June 13, 2015
Where: UC Davis Conference Center
Some things to KNOW:
- $35 Registration Fee (Due to Cashier's Office@1200Dutton Hall, by April 22nd) ~ Payment type: Cash or Checks. Please note that fee is NON-refundable. Access the payment form at: http://tinyurl.com/SEAGRADpaymentform
- You can invite as many family members and friends as you want!
- All SEAniors get a SEA Grad stole!
- 1 minute of speech time!
- Be prepared for great entertainment and guest speakers!
- Photo opportunities!
- Networking opportunities with your graduating peers!
- Social events for graduates! (times/dates TBD)
- Gifts from us to celebrate your graduation!
- SEA Grad is complementary to college commencement, you can attend both or just SEA Grad if you have already walked or will walk next fall!
For any questions, comments and/or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact any of the individual coordinators:
Sunny Tran – email@example.com
or (916) 955-8673
Jeffery Vongkaeo – firstname.lastname@example.org
or (209) 598-6241
Sherluna Vien – email@example.com
2015 SEA Grad FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2015seagrad/
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO
APRIL 29th for undergraduate and graduate students.