Test de diagnóstico GRATO
Por favor completa todas las preguntas para medir tu nivel. Una vez que envíes tus respuestas puedes revisar tu resultado inmediatamente y saber en qué nivel (aproximado) te encuentras según el Marco Común Europeo (MCE).
Te llamaremos para darte recomendaciones si así lo quieres (Formato: 991234567).
For the questions below, please choose the best option to complete the sentence or conversation.
1. When can we come back?
When are you going to travel?
I want to change my phone number.
Can you give me a hand?
2. My sister is coming to see me.
How are you doing?
How long will she stay?
How was it?
3. When do you work?
In the morning.
At the library.
4. Would you prefer tea or coffee?
Have you got anything cold?
If that is what you like.
Do you think that it is correct?
5. Let's have breakfast now.
You can’t eat.
There is no butter.
Tom hasn't got up yet
6. The rain was ...... heavily when I left the office.
7. I can't find my keys anywhere - I ...... have kept them in my pocket.
8. When a motorcycle overtook him at high speed, Andrew stopped his car ……...
9. According to Richard's ...... boarding the plane starts at 18:45.
10. When you stay in a city for some time you get used to the people's ...... of life.
11. The writer is ...... good progress with the book.
12. She is now having a more positive ...... at school. That should improve her relationships.
13. My mother ...... living in her new house for two weeks now.
14. What are the differences ...... English people? Even though they live in the same country, we may find several ways of life.
15. At 9 a.m. I started to get angry with her because she was late on a deadline ......
16. ...... you get your father's permission or not, I'll take you skiing next weekend.
17. A local company has decided to ...... the school students with notebooks and pencils.
18. I really enjoy movies that are ...... in the past.
19. That jacket will be ...... if the weather changes fast.
20. Anyone ...... after the start of the class is not allowed in without proper justification.
21. I didn't ...... driving home at night so I stayed in a hotel.
22. The officer said that those prepared to...... in the Army must be ready to suffer the consequences.
23. Mitzy seemed to take ...... at my comments on her work.
24. You must not have a son if you are not ...... to look after him.
25. The island was so far away from the mainland that they had to grow their own food ......
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service