Personal Commission Form
Please check this link if you like to order from me! |
*For non-commercial use only. Please email to
if you have any questions or concerns.
Your name (username/nickname is fine)
Your Commission Order
What would you like? Please be specific as best as you can.
References for your commission? Any visual images (image url) or written descriptions is acceptable.
Will this commission feature any nudity, erotic themes, and/or gore?
Additional costs will be included in your invoice along with the Terms of Service.
Type of Artwork?
Please specify. If you don't have a deadline, it will take me at least a month to finish.
Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you agree to these terms provided on this form by me:
- I will not start your commission till the initial payment is already paid for.
- After negotiation, I will send an agreement form that overviews what we've discussed via email or preferred contact. The agreement can be changed if there's clarifications or corrections.
- After the agreement is signed, I will send an invoice. After initial payment is fulfilled, then I'll start your commission.
- Any change of deadline(s) will be discussed through email or your contact of choice. If time is not an issue, I will try to complete your commission within a month as a deadline (I'll let you know if there's any immediate delays on my end so you won't be charged).
- Refunds will be permitted if there's a miscalculation on pricing or the commission is cancelled. The percentage of your funds will be returned to you depending on the time spent working on your commission (60% if canceled in the early stages, 10% if near completion). Refunds are not permitted if the work is finished or shipped.
- If you want changes on your commission(s) or converting your commission to a print before completion, please be aware of extra charges. I give one revision for free, then sequential revisions will cost more.
- For traditional artworks or prints: final work will be shipped to you. Shipping costs will depend on your location. If I can contact you locally, please let me know the days you're free for drop off.
- For digital images: final images are sent via Email or Private DM of your choice. WIPS are sent as screenshots.
- I have the choice to turn down your offer(s) if it doesn’t comply with my ToS.
- I post finished commissions on social media, but if you don't want me to, please let me know. Please credit me if you're posting your commission somewhere.
*This ToS is subject to change.
Terms for the rest of this Agreement
1. Pricing. Either the Commissioner (you) has to pay in full or follow Initial starting fees (40%) of the full payment. It is required before any work begins. Afterwards, the artist is expected to paid fully (60%) by near completion of Work. Payment should be made in the method and manner specified by Artist. Work is to be delivered no later than the date specified on this contract, but Commissioner agrees that the date of delivery is not material to this Agreement. Given if there is no formal end date of said work, then it is expected that Work will be done within a month after the proposed date.
2. Grant of rights. Artist agrees to the perpetual non-exclusive license of all rights (including, but not limited to, the right to display, modify, transmit, transfer, sell, and create derivative works) to Work to Commissioner, excluding only the right to authorship credit, which is retained by Artist and selling reproductions of Work. Artist agrees that Work is produced with the intent it be unique and will not seek to resell or publish Work, except as noted below.
3. Artist's Right to Authorship Credit. Artist may use Work in Artist's portfolio (including, but not limited to, any website that displays Artist's works). Commissioner and Artist agree that when asked, Commissioner must properly identify Artist as the creator of Work. Commissioner does not have a proactive duty to display Artist's name together with Work, but Commissioner may not seek to mislead others that Work was created by anyone other than Artist.
4. Revisions. The artist is given first opportunity for revisions requested by the client. If revisions are not the fault of the artist, an additional fee may be charged. if there needs to be a second revision and/or Work is near the finishing stages, no fees will be refunded.
5. Cancellation. The fee for Work is non-refundable. If Commissioner nonetheless does not want or refuses to receive Work, Artist may decide whether or not to complete Work, and will exclusively retain all right to Work. If cancellation occurs in the early states (sketching/planing), Artist will refund 60% of the fees given at the time.
6. Limitation of Liability. Commissioner agrees that Artist will not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages), that arise from Artist's performance of this commission (including, but not limited to, failure to perform in a timely manner, regardless of whether the failure was intentional or negligent.)
7. Dispute Settled by Arbitration, and Governing Law. Any dispute under or about this Agreement must be submitted to and resolved by arbitration through the arbitration services located at Internet URL
. Parties will bear their own costs. Any court may enforce the arbitration award. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Michigan, in the country of The United States of America.
By signing this offer, it will be enforced upon the signature of the Commissioner (electronic signature(s) are acceptable for this contract), by the Artist in agreement as the date set above this document.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service