Radio Monash 2021 AGM & Election Proxy Form
If you are unable to attend the 2021 Radio Monash AGM and Election on Wednesday 14th October, you may nominate another member of Radio Monash to vote on your behalf before the commencement of the AGM.
1. A member may appoint another member as their proxy to vote and speak on their behalf at a general meeting other than that at a disciplinary appeal meeting
2. The appointment of a proxy must include an email sent to the organisation (this form)
3. The member appointing the proxy may give specific directions as to how the proxy is to vote on their behalf, otherwise the proxy may vote on behalf of the member in any matter they see fit
4. Notice of a general meeting given to a member under rule 33 (see constitution) must -
a. State that the member may appoint another member as proxy for the meeting; and
b. include a copy of any form that the Committee has approved for the appointment of a proxy
5. A form appointing a proxy must be given to the Chairperson of the meeting before or at the commencement of the meeting
6. A form appointing a proxy sent by post or electronically is of no effect unless it is received by the Association before the commencement of the meeting
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Sean Wynn (Returning Officer) at
Member Full Name
Proxy Full Name
I am unable to attend the 2021 Radio Monash AGM and Election and therefore agree to appoint the aforementioned proxy to vote on my behalf
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Radio Monash.