11TH ANNUAL PANORAMA IDOL 2020 REGISTRATION FORM
Panorama India with support of Consulate General of India, Toronto presents 11th Annual Panorama Idol and Folk dance competition on Republic day celebrations
CHOOSE AN APPROPRIATE CATEGORY
JUNIOR (AGE 8 - 16)
ADULT (AGE 17 - 59)
HAVE YOU EVER PARTICIPATED IN PANORAMA IDOL BEFORE? IF YES WHICH YEAR.
REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT DETAILS
Please send $15 e-transfer to
as soon as you submit your entry here. The entry submitted will be invalid until we receive the e-transfer.
NO CASH will be accepted for entries. Please send us an e-transfer to secure your spot!
AUDITION DATE & VENUE
DATE & DAY: 12th January, 2020 (Sunday)
VENUE: at Pearson Convention Center on 2638 Steeles Ave E, Brampton, ON L6T 4L7
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT DETAILS
1. Application fee payment of $ 15 to be made either in cash at the venue or e-transfer the amount to
2. Last day to submit registration form is December 20, 2019 before 11:59pm
RULES FOR AUDITIONS: PRELIMINARY & SELECTION ROUND
1. Performance songs must be In Hindi language
2. Selection be in three stages:
Audition Preliminary and Selection Rounds will be held on Sunday Panorama India Idol audition on January 12, 2020 at Pearson Convention Center on 2638 Steeles Ave E, Brampton, ON L6T 4L7
a) Contestant registrations starts at 9:30am at this venue.
b) Finals for Panorama Idol competition will be held on Sunday, February 02, 2020 for the finalists in front of general audience at Pearson Convention Centre.
3. There will be five finalists picked by the judges in each category.
4. Contestants should prepare songs with audio karaoke tracks and should be ready to sing without the karaoke track if the judges ask.
5. Contestants must bring their karaoke tracks on a USB drive and hand it over during contestant registration at the venue.
6. All USB drives must be labelled.
7. Only Sur Peti or electronic tanpura for shruti is permitted.
8. Contestants are not allowed to play any instrument.
9. Performance of each contestant should be without any accompaniment.
10. Lyrics for rendering the song is only permitted for the audition rounds.
11. Board of Directors of Panorama India in consultation with judges may decide to increase or decrease the number of contestants to the selection round.
12. Selection will be based on judges’ marking only in the preliminary and selection rounds.
13. Contestants should be ready with a second song if the judges require the singer to change the song or sing another song.
14. Results of contestants singing in both categories on January 12th will be announced upon completion of the preliminary rounds.
15. Five ‘Finalists’ will be selected in both categories for the final round, based on judges’ marks.
16. Judges’ decisions will be final
I, have read the rules and hereby agree to the same by signing below with date ( for minors, parents are required to print their name & date)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service