Here's my Library Love Story
(You don't need to sign into Google to complete this form. We're not automatically collecting your email.)
Your library story is powerful.
Your stories help libraries paint a picture of the way library resources, spaces, and safe places support our community. Your stories show how libraries change lives!
Your story can be short or long.
What is a Library Love Story? It can be an answer to any of the following questions:
• How has the library helped you out of a tight spot?
• What do you usually do when you come to the library? Or why did you come in today?
• What is the strangest-sounding problem or question a librarian has helped you resolve?
• What do you look forward to the most about the library?
• What's your favorite reason for coming to the library?
• Or anything else you love about the library!
Thank you for sharing your Library Love Story!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
This is my Library... (select your library)
Athens - MCPL
Edgar - MCPL
Hatley - MCPL
Marathon City - MCPL
Rothschild - MCPL
Spencer - MCPL
Stetsonville - MCPL
Stratford - MCPL
Wausau - MCPL
Here's my library story:
The Library has helped me...
I love my library because...
My favorite memory at the Library is...
Your Name (optional)
Your email or contact Information if you'd like to share it (optional).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wisconsin Valley Library Service.