Abba's Applicant Sign-Up Sheet for NHSP - Buckinghamshire Applicants
Welcome to the sign-up sheet for Abba's Staff Nurse vacancies at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. If you have recently passed the IELTS / OET (IELTS: 6.5 in W, 7.0 in LSR, OET: C+ in W, B in LSR), kindly accomplish this form so that a Recruitment Officer can get in touch with you.
If you are NOT an IELTS / OET passer yet, please accomplish your IELTS / OET in the meantime and reconnect with us as soon as you have passed either of the exams.
For questions or concerns, you may contact Loisa through +63917-531 2611/ +63918-286 1925
Important Note: By signing-up in this database, you agree to the collection of your personal information that will be used for your application in the United Kingdom.
Indeed, a UKRN application can happen fast...as long as you apply to this hospital through Abba!
JOB VACANCY DETAILS
Staff Nurse Vacancies at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
- Accident and Emergency
- Cardiac & Stroke Receiving Unit
- General Acute Medicine
- Spinal Injuries (Acute / Rehab background – spinal experience not required)
- Care of Elderly
- Day Surgery
- Trauma / Orthopaedics
- Neuro Rehab Unit
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is a leading provider of workforce solutions to the National Health and Social Care in the U.K. It is now looking for Staff Nurses who would like to work at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom. The Trust has around 6,000 highly-trained medical professionals that are caring for more than half a million patients from Buckinghamshire and neighboring counties every year. One of the hospitals that it manages, the Stoke Mandeville Hospital, is home to the internationally-recognized National Spinal Injuries Centre. Its stroke service is one of the best in the region and it is a regional center for burn care, plastic surgery and dermatology.
- Band 4 starting salary (21,892GBP ~ 1.4MPhP per annum)
- Band 5 salary upon receipt of NMC pin (24,907GBP ~ 1.6MPhP per annum)
- Overtime pay and priority in NHS employment bank
- Free Airfare- Relocation Allowance of 1,100GBP (~ 74,200PHP)
- Option to cover your first month’s rent payable in 24 months
- 100GBP ( ~ 6,700PHP) salary advance upon arrival in the UK to help cover your essential needs (will be deducted from your first pay slip)
- Free OSCE Training
- Free OSCE Test- Free Visa and associated costs
- Free first NMC registration fee of 120GBP ( ~ 8,100PHP)
- Extra payments for evenings, nights and weekends shifts
- Access to the generous NHS Pension Scheme
- Free accommodation of up to 3 months
- 27 days paid annual leave
- 3-year contract
- 10,000PhP cash incentive for IELTS / OET passers (to be given after successfully passing the employer interview and CBT)
- No placement or processing fee
- At least 1 year of post-license hospital experience in the desired area (volunteer work will be considered)
- IELTS / OET passer
IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking
OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- No more than 1 year of work gap
Choose from these 2 ways to apply.
- Sign up at
- Send your CV, IELTS/OET result, valid PRC ID, passport, Microsoft Teams and Skype ID to
and wait for a Recruitment Officer to get in touch with you.
For questions or concerns, contact Loisa through +63917-531 2611 / +63918-286 1925.
KNOW YOUR AGENCY!
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers' welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium
Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. cor EDSA
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines+63917-531 2611/ +63918-286 1925
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10324371.
Pre-qualifying Exam Passed
Academic IELTS (at least 6.5 in Writing and 7.0 in the other subtests)
OET (at least C+ in Writing and B in the other subtests)
Current / Latest Employer
Current / Latest Area or Unit (i.e. Emergency Room)
Accident and Emergency
Cardiac & Stroke Receiving Unit
General Acute Medicine
Care of Elderly
Trauma / Orthopaedics
Neuro Rehab Unit
Years of Experience in the Abovementioned Area
less than 1 year
1 year or more
Less than 12 months
12 months or more
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service