1) Review the resolution guidelines above to assist you in submitting a resolution. Please keep in mind that the resolution must be related to the mission and purpose of TAASA.
2) To avoid redundancy, view resolutions currently in effect at http://taasa.org/get-involved/resolutions/
3) Complete the online resolution proposal form below and submit no later than February 28th.
4) Proposed resolutions that meet the resolution guidelines, shall be posted on the TAASA website no later than April 1, 2018, for membership to review prior to the annual membership meeting.
5) Membership shall vote on proposed resolutions during the Annual Membership meeting at TAASA’s Annual Conference.
6) Resolutions with the majority vote will be put into effect and posted on the TAASA website.
Tips: Consider drafting your proposal in a word document and then copy and paste into the online form. The form does not automatically save your responses.
Be sure to click the option that requests for a copy of your submission to be emailed to you. If you want to make edits to your proposal later on, you can click the link in the email to access your submission.