SPLASH Out of School Hours Enrolment Form 2021
SPLASH CENTRE ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED
Located on the grounds of Ashbury Public School
Trevenar Street, Ashbury NSW 2131
Phone: 9797 8854 or 0457 176 763
SPLASH HOURS during school terms.
Monday to Friday: AM 7.00am-8.45am PM 3.00pm-6.00pm
SPLASH HOURS during Vacation Care
Monday to Friday: 7.00am-6.00pm
EXTRA-CIRCULAR Activities Yr 3-6 children only
Please complete a separate Extra Circular Activities Form
If your child/children attend Ashbury Public school and are involved in extra-curricular activities offered on school grounds. Parents/Guardians must complete the Notification of attendance at Extra -Curricular Activity – on School Grounds form.
Children walking to SPLASH of their own accord, after attending an extra-curricular, must be authorised to do so by their parents and will be signed in by a staff member upon their arrival.
Children walking to extra-curricular activities after the commencement of SPLASH care and not returning to care before the services closure must be signed out by a responsible adult of the nominated activity the child/children are attending. Education and Care Services National Regulation- 99.
Terms and Conditions:
1. I understand Splash operates only on a Debit Success Direct Debit system. I agree sufficient money will be in my nominated account for fee payment on a fortnightly basis. *Note* Dishonour fee apply if insufficient funds are in your account: Please read Debit Success Terms and Conditions.
2. The service reserves the right to suspend care if fees are not paid.
3. Two weeks written notice is required for cancellation/alterations to permanent bookings.
4. Placement bookings will be charged if the child is absent from the service.
5. Casual bookings also only operate only on the Debit Success Debit Direct Debit system
6. I accept that I will be charged a flat fee of $25.00 plus $1 per minute per child for any collection of my child/children that occurs after 6pm.
7. I accept late fees charges will be added to my fortnightly statement.
8. I declare that the information is correct and true and will update any changes to this information immediately with the service.
9. I understand that in an emergency situation or fire drill where evacuation is necessary that my child may need to leave the Centre premises under the direction and supervision of Educators.
10. Where mine (account holder) non-compliance with company policies and procedures results in fines/charges from any regulatory authority, I acknowledge as an account holder I will be responsible for all charges incurred and any legal costs that result.
11. I have read and understood the Centre’s fee policy and acknowledge that it will be reviewed and may change from time to time with appropriate notice.
12. Where fees are reduced through the Governments Child Care Subsidy (CCS) or any other Government Benefit I confirm that the parent/guardian collecting Child Care Subsidy is liable for all child care fees and charges under this agreement and is the person who is completing this application .
13. Membership: I hereby apply to become a member of the Splash Incorporated Association. I agree to be bound by the rules of the association for the time being in force.
14. I the parent/guardian have had permission to provide Splash Centre the names, addresses and phone numbers of the Emergency contacts persons listed on this enrolment form. All Emergency contacts persons listed understand and agree their personal information will be kept on Splash file.
I have read and understand the Centres Policies and Procedures and agree to abide by them at all times.
I understand that these will be constantly reviewed and I have the opportunity at any time to put forward my comments in relation to any policies and procedures.
I understand that as policies and procedures are updated it is my responsibility to read the updated versions of policies and procedures as presented and comply with them once they are introduced.
As the authorised person completing this application, I agree and understand the above terms Terms and Conditions.
NO (Please contact SPLASH Office 02 97978854 as enrolment may not be offered)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Splash Centre.