The job descriptions for the volunteer posts we have available at this year's event are listed below.If you have any problems or questions relating to this Google form, please contact email@example.comVolunteer shifts are allocated at the end of April.
1. CONFERENCE TEAM: Assisting during the festival with the smooth running of our conference event.Duties include: Hospitality, looking after panellists/delegates/members of the press, assisting with production on the day.
2. BOX OFFICE TEAM: Assisting the Box Office Manager during the festival at our main box office and at the box offices at our various venues.Duties include: Managing cash sales / tickets / wristbands and guest lists.
3. LIVE LIASON TEAM: Assisting the Artist Liaison and Venue managers during the event.Duties include: Hospitality, helping the Artist Liaison to look after the various performers at the event.
4. MERCHANDISE TEAM: Assisting the Box Office Manager in recording and facilitating merchandise sales at the festival box office, and at Central Station. You may also be required to assist artists with their merchandise sales.
5. LIVE PRODUCTION TEAM: Assisting Production Manager and senior crew with the technical side of the event.Duties include: Working with event production crew and artist production crew at various live venues to ensure the swift turn-around of equipment.
NOTE: No experience necessary but please do let us know if you do have any relevant experience in this field.Also, successful applicants for this position must be able to provide their own personal protection equipment i.e. safety boots, high visibility clothing etc.