Please let us know you are interested
Are you going to the march? Are you interested but not sure yet? Please let us know.
I'M GOING! This is important!
I'M INTERESTED! Let me check my schedule!
I need more information to decide. (If you check this one, please provide your email address below)
I want to learn more, please contact me at this email address
I would like to get regular updates on how the march is progressing. Here is my email address.
We have adopted PJALS non-violence policy. Please indicate that you understand and agree to these guidelines for a non-violent march.
As a participant of the Women's March on Spokane, I agree to abide by and reflect upon these commitments:
1. At all times, we will use our anger at injustice as a positive nonviolent force for change. Our attitude will be one of nonviolence, openness, friendliness, and respect toward all we encounter. We will convey this through words, symbols, and actions.
2. We will refuse to return the assaults—verbal or physical—of those who oppose or disagree with us. We will protect those who oppose us from insults and attack.
3. As participants in a nonviolent event, we will follow the directions of the designated coordinators. In the event of a serious disagreement, we will remove ourselves from the gathering.
4. We will refrain from insults and swearing. We will use no violence, verbal or physical, toward any person. We will not carry anything that could be construed as a weapon.
5. We will not run or use threatening motions. We will not damage any property. We will not bring or use alcohol or illegal drugs.
I have read and understand the non-violence policy.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service