Student Post-Event Survey - STEM Career Day
Please answer the questions below to the best of your ability.
1. School or Site Name:
2. Student's Name:
3. I participated in the following session(s)::
CJLEADS (Who Clobbered Claudia?)
Stat Wars (Spin it to Win it)
Computer Science (Plugged-in - hands on with computers)
Computer Science (Unplugged - with Sphero)
4. I am a:
5. The acronym "STEM" means:
6. I think the SAS STEM Career Day was:
(Check all that apply)
Exciting and informative
An experience that taught me about some new careers
An experience that helped me think about my career goals
An event that helped me understand why math, science and technology are important school subjects
Not interesting to me
Not related to any career that interests me
Not a useful way to spend time in school
7. Of the subjects listed below, the ones I enjoy most are:
8. What I learn at school each day can better prepare me for success and possibly a STEM career.
9. I think a STEM career would be
(Check all that apply.)
Exciting and rewarding
Something I may be interested in
Not of interest to me
10. List two STEM careers that are familiar to you.
11. Name two people you know who work in a STEM career and tell what they do.
12. My suggestions for the next STEM Career Day are:
13. My message to the volunteers.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service