Quiz to commemorate #ConstitutionDay Celebrations
1. This quiz is being organised by Consulate General of India Melbourne, as part of year wide celebrations marking 70 years of Indian Constitution.
2. The quiz will open on 28th November 2019 and will close on 27th December 2019. Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
3. Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants residing in Victoria or Tasmania only. Entries from residents outside of these states will not be considered.
4. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and residential address.
5. Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
6. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
7. Consulate General of India Melbourne will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error.
8. Three winners will be selected on the basis of most correct answers received in least possible time frame.
9. Winners will be announced on Friday 10th January 2020 through social media only.
10. First, Second and Third winner will be awarded with 100 dollars, 75 dollars and 50 dollars gift card respectively.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Consulate General of India Melbourne reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
12. By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. No telephonic communication will be entertained towards this competition.
First name of the participant
Last name of the participant
Address of the participant (participant should be a resident of Victoria or Tasmania)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service