Reporting unacceptable behavior to Shift
* This form is for event participants who have concerns regarding observed unacceptable behavior by others in the community.
* Reports go directly to the Shift Code of Conduct committee and will be kept confidential within this committee.
* If you leave your contact information we will notify you if a decision is made regarding the event and or ride leaders.
1. Read the Code of Conduct to confirm that issue you observed is outlined therein.
2. If you are on the ride, approach the ride leader with your concerns if you feel comfortable.
3. If you know the name of the person(s) whom you observed engaging in continued unacceptable behavior, please provide where applicable on the form. The only personal information we collect in the reporting process are the name(s) of those involved. Please do not include further identifying information such as; address, phone number, hometown, etc.
4. If you can, please reference areas of the Code Of Conduct that you feel were not followed in where applicable on the form.
5. Be truthful in your report.
On what date did the incident occur?
The name of the event or ride as it appears on the Shift calendar:
Name(s) of the person(s) whom you observed exhibiting unacceptable behavior:
What Shift Code of Conduct violations did you observe?
See "Unacceptable Behaviors" in the Shift Code of Conduct, here:
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service