SNAG 2021 Conference: Student Exhibition
SNAG 2021 Inspire/Aspire: A Virtual Convening, June 24-27th, will include an online student exhibition. This is open to all 2020 graduates AND current students enrolled in: undergraduate programs, graduate programs, community colleges, craft schools, technical colleges, community arts centers, or cultural centers. Those working through apprenticeship/ assistantship paths are also included. Exhibition will debut at the conference and then be included on the SNAG website. Select work will also be featured on SNAG’S social media accounts before, during and after the conference.
• Open to all current students.
• Students may only participate in one application.
• Applications will be accepted beginning on April 16th, 2021 and must be received by midnight (11:59:59 pm) MOUNTAIN TIME June 1st, 2021.
• Applicant does not need to be a current member of SNAG. Please see the links below if you are interested
in becoming a member of SNAG.
• All entries must be made online through this Google Form.
• The application fee of $8 is non-refundable.
• All work must be original. By completing this application, participant agrees that he/she/they are responsible for the creation of submitted works and owns the rights to the image.
• By submitting images for inclusion the participant agrees to the following:
oThat SNAG has the right to retain and duplicate these images and information for the purpose of marketing and for display on the SNAG website, social media and e-newsletters.
oThat the participant requires no compensation or further contact from SNAG.
oThat the participant agrees to all terms and conditions set forth in this prospectus.
• Because this is an online catalog, the audience can only experience the work through the photos you submit, therefore please submit the best possible photo that shows your work as clearly as possible.
To become a member of SNAG:
For questions about this exhibition please contact
Before completing this application, please visit:
to pay for your entry fee of $8. You will be given an order number (PO#) at the end of the transaction. Provide order number here: *
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
Student's Pronoun (she/her, he/him, they/them)
School, Center, or Program
Student's Graduating Year- if applicable*
Student's Social Media Profiles
2-3 Sentence Artist Statement
Title of Work and Year example: Frozen, 2020
Material of Work example: sterling silver, glass
Photographer Credit - please leave blank if you are the photographer.
Please upload one image. Image should be JPG only, 1920x1920 pixel square images. Format: LastName_FirstName.jpg Please upload image via Dropbox:
I confirm I have uploaded my images in the correct format to Dropbox
I confirm that I have paid my entry fee.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service