SGBYM Cultural Program Enrollment Form - PATOTSAV 2020 Shree Swaminarayan Temple, Wheeling, IL - May 24th, 2020
- You must be registered student of SGBYM and at least 6 years old
- You will be responsible for your own act and behavior
- Plan to come at least 15 minutes prior to start of practice (it will be every Saturday and Sunday @ 4 PM)
- Obey your coordinators during every practice session
- Do not distract your teammates or other groups
- If you have any input, talk to your coordinator during break time
- You must be committed to attend every practice session
- If you miss two consecutive practice sessions, your name may be removed from participation of SGBYM activity
- Every practice session will occur at Shree Swaminarayan Temple, Wheeling, IL
- Meal will be provided during every practice session
- Bring your child/children on time (4.00 PM, Sundays, and 4.00 PM Saturdays if needed) during every practice session
- To keep everything in order, parents will not be allowed to watch their kids during practice.
- Help and assist your child/children at home for practicing his/her/their role
- For too-frequent complaints about the child, SGBYM may decide to ask parents to pull out the child from participation.
- Only parents can register their child.
- Parent must be in the temple at all the time while their child is in practice session since they are responsible for safety of their child.
- Grouping of kids are decided by SGBYM coordinators based on age , height, and capabilities. Parents will not have any choices.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service