#GEW2020: On-Boarding Form
The information you provide here in this form will be used in our AGENDA and newsletter. Please proofread before you click submit and do not submit incomplete forms.
Track Captains are NOT confirmed until this On-Boarding form is submitted.
Track Captain Responsibilities:
- Outline potential sessions and recruit speakers for the track
- Recruit track volunteers and vet for skills needed (meet and greet, session intro, setup and break-down, rover, etc.)
- Contribute to #GEW2020 media plan including content (talking points, stories, blog posts, etc), specific media targets, - and calendar to assure optimal coverage of the track
- Communicate status to Organizer Team
- Work with participating organizations to promote the event
- Guarantee that selected venues meet requirements and communicate venue set-ups to speakers.
Preferred BIO (500 characters max)
Social Profiles (optional)
We'll use the following information to announce you as a speaker through our social media platforms, newsletters, and website. We recommend you fill out.
Any hashtags you recommend we use when announcing you and/or your session(s)?
What does success look like for you, or what would you like to get out of this experience by the end of it?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service