Segev LLP 2019 Summer Student Questionnaire
Thank you for considering our firm for your Summer student position. The start date will be in June/July 2019 (exact date TBD). Please send a copy of your resume and transcripts to
, and feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. Deadline for applications is Thursday, February 28, 2019.
1. Please provide your full name & email address:
2. What elective courses are you planning to take?
3. Have you taken Legal Research and Advanced Legal Research?
Yes - Legal Research
Yes - Advanced Legal Research
4. What is the topic of the most interesting paper/article/blog etc. that you have written? Why is it important that we read it?
5. Tell us about the last thing you built (that was not from IKEA)?
6. Share something that you feel demonstrates why we should hire you over your fellow students.
7. What would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow? (In this scenario, you are no longer able to practice law)
8. What book would you recommend somebody read, and why?
9. You are throwing a dinner party and can invite 4 people, dead or alive, to join you. You must choose 2 living and 2 departed. Who's coming for dinner, and why them?
10. Please share an example of how you got past no, and got to yes. How did you achieve this?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service