Application for membership of Wiki Project Med Foundation - for 2019-2020
Below are the requirements to become a member of WPMedF as of January 2019:
1)Applicants must agree to share their username on Wikimedia projects.
2) Applicants must agree to share an email address for correspondences.
3) Applicants should have an account for at least 3 months.
4) Applicants should have at least 100 edits in the year prior to their application. Exceptions will be made in special cases, based on the Membership Admin's consideration.
5) Applicants mustn't be banned on any Wiki.
6) Applicants must be at least 12 years old.
7) Applicants must agree and support our mission.
8) Membership will last for a maximum of 2 year, till the end of 2020. During December 2020 members will be asked to renew their membership.
Please note --
* Members' Wikimedia usernames and country of residence will be public. Other information (real name, full address, email address, contact number, sex, age, conflict of interest, etc.) will be collected, stored and viewed only by the Membership Admin & Chairperson.
* Per New York Not-For-Profit Corporation Law § 621, the list of current members' real names and addresses (only) may be viewed at our New York office by anyone (or their agent or attorney) who has been a member for at least six months immediately preceding their request to view. Your Wikimedia user name will not be revealed; neither will any other information - just name and address. If we receive such a request, we will email all members five days before viewing occurs, so they may resign from the foundation and have their name and address removed from the viewed list.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service