NCCDA 2021 Student Conference Scholarship
The North Carolina Career Development Association recognizes you as the future of the organization. As a graduate student the annual NCCDA conference can serve as a significant contribution to your professional development. NCCDA offers graduate student scholarships for the conference.
• Current graduate student in North Carolina
• Commitment to professional development
• Availability to attend the (virtual) Annual Conference on November 17 2021, in its entirety.
• Complete this Google form by Friday, October 29.
• The scholarship recipient will be notified by November 3
• The scholarship recipient will have until November 10 to accept the scholarship with the acknowledgement of their duties as a recipient.
Duties of Scholarship Recipient
• Attend the entire virtual conference and participate in programs and breakout sessions.
• Write a submission for the NCCDA newsletter (within one month of conference) describing your experience and what you learned.
Benefits for Scholarship Recipient
• Conference Registration Fee
• Conference Mentor
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Current College or University
Year of Graduate Study (1st, 2nd, etc.)
Please share your LinkedIn URL
What are your career goals? What do you hope to gain by attending that would help you meet your goals?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service