The students have to submit their interest to Amrita Center for International Programs before the deadline - 2nd September 2019. Limited number of students are accepted in these universities. The students from all campuses will be selected according to their merit and the nomination by the concerned department. Please go through the respective websites of the universities to see if relevant courses in your area of study are available.
The exchange program is applicable/relevant only if you are able to find corresponding courses available at the universities. Please do a rough course mapping to see if the subjects and area of interest is offered in English at your level of education - prior to application. We prefer students with CGPA 8 and above for this program. Students must also have completed at least two years of their educational program at Amrita, with above average grades.
SELECTION FOR FOREIGN PROGRAMS ARE BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS
IMPORTANT NOTE - WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT STUDENTS WHO ARE SELECTED TO GO TO ANY FOREIGN UNIVERSITY DO NOT MAKE NON REFUNDABLE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL THEY HAVE ACTUALLY RECEIVED THEIR VISA. Following are the benefits:
• Graduate from Amrita with International study experience
• Opportunity to interact and learn from experienced faculty abroad.
• Explore opportunities for Higher Education with funding prospects
• No Tuition Fees required to be paid at Host University
• Travel and local stay expenses will have to be borne by students (Expected to cost USD 6000/- for one semester).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions can be sent to the same email address. Please also include your HOD name and Email address for reference purposes.
Currently, we are accepting applications for:
· University of New Mexico, USA
· Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Germany (Mechanical Engineering)
· Halmstad University, Sweden
· Danish School of Media and Journalism, Denmark
· National Ilan University, Taiwan (Research Project in Artificial Neural Networks - only for Biotechnology students)
· University of Paderborn, Germany (CSE students only)
· TU Munich, Germany
· Telecom Sudparis, France (Graduate Students only)
· UPC, Spain - EEBE (Electronics & Automation, Mechanical Robotics, Instrumentation, Electronics)
· UPC, Spain - ETSEIB (Mechanical - AC, Industrial Chemical, Electrical, Materials, Automotive, Nuclear etc.)
· UPC, Spain - ESEIAAT Bachelors: (Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial Technology) Masters: (Industrial Engineering, Engineering of Automatic Systems and Power Electronics, Technology and Engineering Management)
· UPC, Spain - ETSETB Bachelors: (Audiovisual Systems, Electronic Systems, Telecommunications Systems and Network Systems) Masters: (Master of Telecommunications Engineering / Electronic Engineering )
· UPC, Spain - ETSIAAB (Environmental Engineering, Biotechnology)
· University of Barcelona - Spain (Master students)
· Politecnico Di Milano, Italy
· University of Trento, Italy (Master students)
· University of Aalto, Finland
· Grenoble INP, France
· Uppsala University, Sweden
· University of Twente, Netherlands
· University of Groningen, Netherlands (BBM & MBA Students only; TOEFL required )
· University of Mannheim - Germany (BBM & MBA Students only)
Internship Opportunities in the following Universities in the US:
Northern Illinois University (NIU), USA - For Mechanical, Industrial, EEE, ECE students’ onlyPennsylvania State University (PSU), USA - ECE, EEE and CSE students' only
NOTE: If students want to pursue an MS opportunity in the US, after completing this internship, we advise students to complete GRE / TOEFL before going for this internship Deadline: Please let us know your interest by 2nd September, 2019. Final semester students are encouraged to apply - you can try to do your Bachelor's project or thesis in Host University. This provides great opportunities for higher studies abroad.
Please fill the form below to confirm your interest. Once again, thank you for your interest.https://forms.gle/2CKbYiRRpRvZgGE67
For further information contact:Sujatha / Reshmi / AnandiCoordinator, AMRITA Center for International ProgramsPh: 0476-280-4160Email: email@example.com(Please use subject title: Student Exchange - Spring 2020)
Warm Regards,Dr. Maneesha V. Ramesh,Dean, International ProgramsAmrita Vishwa VidyapeethamAmritapuri Campus, Amritapuri, Kollam, 690525