New Orleans Cyclocross Project-Kids Cyclocross Program Registration Page Form.
During 2019 we will host a free New Orleans Cyclocross Project training in the New Orleans, Louisiana area for kids ages 5-15 YO. Participant must be able to ride a bike without training wheels. Program will take place from September- November 2019.
- Complete this Registration form and Waiver at
prior to attendance and participation in a New Orleans Cyclocross Project clinic or training event (will be sent once participant is registered).
- Open to youth 5-15 years of age.
- Parent or Legal Guardian must be present during the clinic / training session.
- Bicycling helmets and closed-toe shoes are required (no flip-flops).
- A Balance, BMX, Mountain, or Cyclocross bicycle is required (not provided).
- Participants should wear comfortable athletic clothing while considering current weather conditions. Cycling-specific jerseys and/or shorts are not essential; however, they are both comfortable, functional, and fashionable! New Orleans Cyclocross Project cycling kits will be available shortly, however it is not required to be part of this free program.
Questions/Comments: Contact us at
Participants Full Name (Kids)
In 2019, we will host only one location in New Orleans, however our goal is to have multiple locations within the area.
Peoples Avenue CX course. Start Date TBD.
Parents Phone Number
City you reside?
Example: New Orleans, LA
Participant Age (kids age)
Anything you think our Ambassadors (coaches) should be aware of?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service