During 2019 we will host a free New Orleans Cyclocross Project training in the New Orleans, Louisiana area for kids ages 5-15 YO. Participant must be able to ride a bike without training wheels. Program will take place from September- November 2019.
- Complete this Registration form and Waiver at https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/mscxproject
prior to attendance and participation in a New Orleans Cyclocross Project clinic or training event (will be sent once participant is registered).
- Open to youth 5-15 years of age.
- Parent or Legal Guardian must be present during the clinic / training session.
- Bicycling helmets and closed-toe shoes are required (no flip-flops).
- A Balance, BMX, Mountain, or Cyclocross bicycle is required (not provided).
- Participants should wear comfortable athletic clothing while considering current weather conditions. Cycling-specific jerseys and/or shorts are not essential; however, they are both comfortable, functional, and fashionable! New Orleans Cyclocross Project cycling kits will be available shortly, however it is not required to be part of this free program.
Questions/Comments: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org