Quaver Unit 3 Episode 3: Romantic Period
1. The Romantic Period lasted from ________.
1750 - 1820
1820 - 1910
09/05/1923 - 12/10/1956
1800 - 1900
2. What made the Romantic Period different from the other eras in music?
There were smaller orchestras.
There were fewer composers.
There was more emotion.
There was more comedy.
3. Who of the following was President of the United States during the Romantic Period?
4. What was invented during the Romantic Period?
5. Which composer hurt his finger due to his own invention during the Romantic Period?
6. Which composer was like a modern day rock star?
7. Who wrote a piece of music that featured cannons during this period?
Major Sir Ponsonby Smyth
8. What change took place involving the orchestra during this period?
Orchestras became smaller.
Orchestras stayed the same.
Orchestras became bigger and louder
Orchestras were outlawed
9. Who came up with a seating chart for the orchestra?
Carl Maria von Weber
10. Quaver played a piece by Schumann as part of the final song. What was the name of the piece?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service