This position requires good communication skills and a genuine desire to help Coppin succeed. Working on the Eagle Call Center team is a great opportunity for students of all majors to improve their communications, problem-solving, and negotiation skills. No experience necessary.
1. Call alumni to renew, increase, and acquire gifts for the Annual Fund.
2. Establishing an open and engaging line of communication between Coppin and its alumni.
3. Work with other callers in a team-oriented environment.
4. Effectively manage school and job workloads.
5. Display a professional and positive attitude.
6. Commit to a minimum of 3 shifts per week.
7. Arrive on time and with a positive attitude to scheduled calling shifts.
8. Uphold Call Center Confidentiality Agreement.
• Current CSU student in good standing.
• Dependability and reliability.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Familiarity with CSU campus, activities, and history.
• Courteous and engaging personality.
• A strong desire to help CSU.
Hire Dates: October 3-December 12, 2013
Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 4:45-8:00pm
Compensation: $8.00 per hour
The Eagle Call Center is located in the Grace Jacobs Building, MC-009. Applications are being accepted until OCTOBER 13.