Scholarship Test (IQCIVILS IAS ACADEMY)
Each question carries 2 marks and the total time to complete the test is 10 mins. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. Top performers will get 50% off on UPSC/APSC course fee!
Watch our demo lectures at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name of Candidate
1. India's first ever Model Sports Village has been launched in?
2. Women Business and the Law (WBL) 2020 Index was released recently by which of the following organizations?
World Economic Forum
World Trade Organisation
3. Researchers have recently discovered a new species of non-venomous snake "Trachischium apteii", which belongs to the fossorial group that live mostly underground in which of the following regions?
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
4. In which district is Assam's 6th National Park "Raimona" situated?
5. Which national park was in news recently for illegal coal mining?
6. Tokyo Olympics silver medalist, Mirabai Chanu belongs to which state?
7. To which continent has the Naga King Chilli been exported recently for the first time?
8. Who is the Deputy CM of Arunachal Pradesh, recently in news?
Yumnam Joykumar Singh
9. Which place in Meghalaya holds the World Record for highest average annual rainfall?
10. Which automobile company has invested in satellite and rocket technology recently?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service