Trinity Fellowship Church Friends for Good 2020 Sign Up
Thank you for your interest in participating in Friends for Good!
By signing up, you commit to attending 4 formal dinners, each hosted by a different congregation. At the dinners, you will meet new people from other faiths, eat terrific food, and engage in discussions designed to build meaningful relationships.
Dinners will be held on the 3rd Sunday of the month (January - April). Please ensure that you are available to attend dinner on the following dates:
• Sunday, January 19th from 5:45 – 8:00 pm at First Unitarian Universalist Church
• Sunday, February 16th from 6:15 — 8:30 pm at the Islamic Association of North Texas
• Sunday, March 15th from 5:15 – 7:30 pm at Temple Shalom
• Sunday, April 19th from 5:45 – 8:00 pm at Trinity Fellowship Church
In addition, please commit to attending Friends for Good Orientation the morning of Sunday, January 19th.
You are also highly encouraged to participate in optional Friends for Good-sponsored events the 3rd weekend of each month following the dinners (May - December). Activities will include:
• Continuing Conversations events with prior years’ members
• Community service projects
• Social events and independent dinners with your table cohort
*Please note that child care will not be available during Friends for Good events.
Due to high volume of interest and limited space, signs ups will take place on a first-come-first-served basis.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email the Friends for Good Steering Committee at:
Please click “Next” to provide your contact info and officially sign up for Friends for Good.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service