16 - Umar Accepts Islam
1. When is it that one is able to feel the power of Qur'an?
When one reads it's explanation.
When one can read it with tajweed.
When one understands Arabic.
2. How did the companions of the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam behave in the Court of Najashi?
The companions of the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam did not fear saying the truth before Najashi.
The companions of the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam decided not tell Najashi what was written about Isa alaih salam in Qur'an.
The companions of the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam told Najashi that they were enemies of Quraysh.
3. What is the general rule in Shariah (Islamic Law) when you are stuck in a difficult situation?
To follow what is right.
To choose the lesser of the two evils.
To leave Islam.
4. What is the name of Umar's radi Allahu unhu sister?
5. Why was Umar's radi allah unhu sister not letting him touch Qur'an?
As his clothes were blood stained.
She was afraid he would hit her.
As he was not clean to touch Qur'an.
6. Who is Asad Allah?
Umar Al Khattab radi Allahu unhu
Hamza radi Allahu unhu
Khabab radi Allahu unhu
7. How long did the boycott last?
2, 3 years
8. Which words were left on the parchment that was eaten by the worm?
9. Why do you think Umar Al Khattab was asking people to torture him like the poor Muslims?
He was sad that they were being tortured.
He knew that this life was a trial and there was great reward for those who faced trials
He knew that Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam was closer to those who were tortured.
10. How should we behave towards "sunnah" (following the ways of the Prophet salullahu alaih wassallam)
When we see someone not following sunnah we should advice him in the best manner.
When we see someone not following sunnah we should warn him.
When we see someone not following sunnah we should just stay quiet.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service