Inglês Avançado (C1)
O presente teste tem duração de 12 minutos, devendo ser realizado sem interrupção e sem qualquer consulta. Uma vez terminado, favor apertar o botão para o envio do formulário.
1) __________ he's showing a lot of discipline, I don't believe he is going to get that promotion.
In spite of
2) I've been off work for the last week ______________ this terrible cold I got.
3) The football team has scored only one goal. _______________ they have qualified for the next round.
In other words
4) It’s often difficult to ____________ considerably from each other: one runs on diesel and the other gas.
5) The quality of his art is excellent. __________, his attitude and commitment
6) __________________ with a better reputation than it really deserves.
7) It was a difficult situation, but he decided to take the ___________ by the horns and tell his boss what he thought.
8) Could we please focus on our schedule and get __________ with the real subject?
9) I was __________ to find that the film was quite __________.
surprised / frightening
surprised / frightened
surprising / frightening
surprising / frightened
10) Look! The sky is turning grey and the clouds are moving. Yes, I'm afraid it _________________ be pouring down soon.
11) The Hostel upgraded us and gave us a ________ instead of a double room.
12) Your father _____________ when you finish cleaning the dishes.
will have arrived
is going to have arrive
13) He said he would send me a present, but he ______________.
14) She has three sister. She's the ______________ of all of them.
15) He ______________ the building, destroying and killing many victims.
16) Nursing is a rewarding _______________, but one which is not usually well paid.
17) Which creatures live in a hive?
18) They hurt ________________ quite badly when they fell off the bicycle.
19) We need new curtains. Okay, let’s buy ___________.
ones with flowers
20) ______________ she's working really hard, I don't think she'll be able to catch up with the rest of the class.
On the other hand
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ALLE Idiomas.
Terms of Service