FEBRUARY - Member Response Form
YEA! The WRAC is OPEN and our member’s support is so appreciated!
I am hopeful that the club can remain open and start growing back to it's full, fun "self" again. But this situation is still a process. I thank you for doing your part to make it possible to be open and to remain open. It is so important to continue to focus on things we all can do to keep the club a safe place for healthy "play". Whether it's for the love of the sport, stress reduction, connections with others, physical rehab, strengthening, stretching or something else, I hope that having the club available for you to do those things again is helpful.
With February right around the corner (don’t forget Valentine’s Day), our Board has once again reviewed the situation. As we try to move forward they continue to be challenged by the need to keep the club solvent and balancing that with the level of facilities and services that can be offered at this time. The options for February are:
- If you completed a Member Response form in November or January, to authorize billing at regular dues, your February dues will be at regular rates. Thank you!
- If you completed a Member Response form in November or January, to authorize billing at 75% (or 50% in January when it was uncertain that we would be able to open at the time of the notice), your February dues will be billed at 75% of regular rates. Thank you!
- If you wish to confirm your previously submitted decision, have not yet responded or need to make a change, please select the appropriate choice below to fit your personal situation. Otherwise, February dues will be billed to you based on your previous reply as explained above.
- Membership status changes can be made proactively only. Please respond in a timely fashion.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP EMPLOYEES:
To avoid being billed personally for February dues, please provide authorization confirmation to your employer's payroll department. If authorization is required and not received, we will send you notice about this. Please be sure to check your statement and or with your payroll officer. If you have any questions, contact the club.
I choose to:
#1 - Pay 100% of my membership dues.
#2 - Pay 75% of my membership dues.
#3 - My membership is on Extended Covid Hold and am continuing this status.
#4 - I need change my membership status. Please have Zach, Membership Assistant, contact me.
NAME of primary member:
How satisfied have you been with the WRAC during the past 10 months of Covid related closures, partial openings, closures and operational modifications along the way?
Not at all Satisfied
Please explain your reason for your answer to that question.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wenatchee Racquet & Athletic Club.