Nominations: LPC Award for Exemplary Service 2020
Use this form to nominate yourself or a colleague for the 2020 LPC Award for Exemplary Service. Anyone at an LPC member institution is eligible to submit a nomination.
1. Have contributed substantially to advancing the mission, vision, or values of the Library Publishing Coalition through service.
2. Have served on an LPC committee or task force within the last three years.
3. Be currently employed by an LPC member institution.
4. Not be currently serving on the LPC Board.
Substantial contributions may include:
* Effective leadership of or exemplary contributions to a committee or task force.
* Advocacy on behalf of the LPC or the creation or strengthening of LPC relationships with other groups.
* Significant contributions to the creation of a new program within the LPC or to the expansion, or adoption, of programs and services for members.
Nominations are due by Friday, October 9. The awardee will be announced in December. Email
Your name and email address
Required if not self-nominating
Name of nominee
Nominee must be currently employed by an LPC member institution. See the list of members at
Why should this nominee be considered for this year's Award for Exemplary Service?
Please reference the criteria above in your statement. (500 word limit)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Educopia Institute.