Library of the Future: Trends to Innovate, Trends to Advocate
Webinar presentation with Miguel Figueroa, Director of the Center for the Future of Libraries
Date: Thursday, January 18, 2018
Time: 1:30pm - 3:00pm
FREE for DLA Members
Non-DLA Member fee: $10 (After registering below, go to:
1. Are you a current DLA Member?
Yes. Then you are all set; continue to #2 below.
No. (If not, why not join now? DLA Membership page:
) Non-member fee for this webinar is $10. See payment info on #6 below.
Not sure. (If you don't know, contact DLA Membership Chair Sara Thomas at:
2. What is your name (first and last)?
3. What is your email address?
4. Do you currently serve on a DLA Division or Committee? (If you have served in the past, thank you! And please consider staying active with DLA.)
4a. If yes, which DLA Division or Committee are you on?
4b. If no, are you interested? Tell us and someone from DLA will get back to you.
5. Do you work for or volunteer at a Delaware library? Which one?
6. Non-DLA Member Webinar Fee $10. Use this URL to pay:
(No payment required for DLA members.)
7. Any questions or comments for us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service