SterlingFest 2021 Vendor Registration
Use this form to apply online to be a Vendor for SterlingFest 2021! Once you've completed and submitted your form, make sure you return to
to submit your registration fee. You can submit your fee online via PayPal, or by mailing a check made payable to SterlingFest to: SterlingFest, PO Box 1036, Sterling, VA 20167.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at Vendors@SterlingFest.org.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Business • $150
Food • $150
Political Interests/Groups • $150
Direct Sales/Home-Based • $100
Craft/Artisan • $70
Non-Profit (Fundraising) • $70
Non-Profit (Not Fundraising) • $35
Business Name to appear on Program
Description of Business/Organization
SterlingFest Vendor Rules
Please carefully read the following vendor rules.
1) Payment must accompany your application to be seriously considered for our event.
2) Applications will be accepted thru September 1, 2021. After that date, applications will be subject to a late fee of $30.
3) No refunds are given after Sept 1, 2021.
4) Returned checks incur a $30 fee.
5) All confirmation notices of assigned vendor spaces will be delivered by Sept 10, 2019.
6) This is an outdoor event and will be held rain or shine, so plan accordingly.
7) Spaces are 10’x10′, are limited, and will be assigned by SterlingFest staff.
8) There is no access to electricity. Generators are only permitted in certain areas and must have prior approval.
9) Vendors are required to provide tables, chairs and canopies, with adequate weights to secure canopies.
10) Tables can be rented for $5.00 each.
11) Vendors must maintain adequate staff at the booth during the entire show.
12) Vendors must conduct all business within their assigned space.
13) Only one of each direct-sale/home-based company will be allowed, so sign up early!
14) Vendors conducting sales are responsible for collecting Virginia sales tax and use taxes on all transactions.
15) Food vendors are required to have all necessary permits and health inspections.
16) No shows, late arrivals, and those who leave early will not be invited back.
17) Participation is at your own risk and you acknowledge that the Sterling Foundation will not be held liable or responsible for any loss, injury, or incident.
18) All vendors must agree to abide by these rules, respect decisions made by the SterlingFest & Sterling Foundation staff, and heed instructions given on the day of the event. These rules may be amended in future; vendors will be notified in writing of any amendments.
These rules are to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for all!
By clicking below you signify you have read, understood, and agree to the SterlingFest Vendor Rules
Yes, I agree
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Sterling Foundation, Inc..